Recent studies predict the growth for Interior Decorators and niche services, such as Home Staging, are expected to grow faster (+19%) than average over the coming years. If you love decorating, this is the time to take your talent to professional levels. The JLW Company provides certifications, continuing ed, coaching, and a variety of support materials for the aspiring or established interior decorator, redesigner, home stager or color specialist. Get started now by downloading our Free E-Book, "5 Elements Every Room Needs."
Do you love to Decorate?
Understanding how to decorate, pick colors, or stage a house for sale is a blend of art and science. Implementing core principles, finding inspiration and unleashing creativity will result in rooms everyone will enjoy. Hi, I'm JoAnne Lenart-Weary and for the past 40 years, I have built a career creating beautiful rooms and teaching thousands my tips, tricks, and systems. During my years in business, I have:
- Appeared on HGTV, ABC and many regional channels
- Founded The Decorating and Staging Academy (The-DSA)
- Created the Confident Color System
- Developed the 12 Step One Day Decorating System
- Achieved status as one of the most experienced trainers in USA
- Developed professional systems, forms, and tools
- Spoke and continue to speak at many industry conferences
- Co-Authored "A Decorator's Resource Guide"
- Wrote Content and Curriculum for other training companies
So why does my background matter? Because the best trainers, teachers, and coaches are those who have been in the trenches. Those who know what you will encounter as you meet a client, rearrange a space, identify a color undertone, and build a business. The JLW Company offers all the training and support you need to launch and grow a successful business. Our professional classes are certified by The Decorating and Staging Academy and the Staging & Design Network. We offer comprehensive, system driven and practical learning you can put into motion in the field. Here are just a few of our association connections.
If you simply want to learn for fun, then check out our DIY site, DIY-Decorate It Yourself. But for those interested in turning your talent into a business or taking your current business to a new level, you are in the right place.
Let's get started.